Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wondering where Alice has gone?

QUEEN OF HEARTS

CATERPILLAR

JABBERWOCKY

MAD HATTER AND THE MARCH HARE

Just saw " Alice in Wonderland " last weekend and had a blast, so I decided to dig up some old design sketches I did a while ago for my own " Alice in Wonderland ". No they are not the greatest colours, but I do what I can, being colour blind and all. Still, I had a lot of fun colouring up these old designs that I refer to as my " Nintendo style " because they look like the old Mario Bros. games.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Josh Gay said...

I think I remember you playing around with these. Nice to see em coloured up! More please.

Ross Love said...

Duuude! Wicked style and subject. The caterpillar shot is especially pro.

Jules Cherubin said...

this stuff is pro, amazing work

Alexiev said...

Great color...

Best wishes from Buenos Aires...

http://www.alexiev.com.ar

Proyectos - Illustrations

Alexiev Store - venta de originales