Friday, February 19, 2016

Monsters of the Universe!

 MONSTERS OF THE UNIVERSE

 M.O.T.U. DRACULA

  M.O.T.U. DRACULA

  M.O.T.U. GILLMAN

 M.O.T.U. GILLMAN

 M.O.T.U. WOLFMAN

  M.O.T.U. WOLFMAN

  M.O.T.U. THE BRIDE

   M.O.T.U. THE BRIDE

   M.O.T.U. MAN-E-PARTS

 M.O.T.U. MAN-E-PARTS

 M.O.T.U. IMHOTEP

 M.O.T.U. IMHOTEP

MONSTERS OF THE UNIVERSE

If you love classic monsters and barbarians, this is for you! Merging two of my favourite things ( Classic Monster and Masters of the Universe ) together and came up with this, "Monsters of the universe" action figures. Ya, I know they are not really action figures but they are the best I can do with the resources at hand. 

So go to my online store and consume all the goodies there. It is a way to support the artist (me) and get a little something in return.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are fantastic!! Amazing job! Just came across these (and your site) today!

Sunchet said...

Which one is Inhotep? Is it Faker?

WOLFIE said...

I come across these pics every now and again... and I get the same thrill when I do. These are really cool, and would make excellent figures. Remarkable creativity. Kudos.